Heater question for 77 Ramada

N

Administrator

AuthorMessagemgardner

Chipmunk

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:54 pm   Post subject: Heater question for 77 Ramada

The fan on our gas heater does not work. Does anyone have any info about replacements for it? I saw a picture of someone who had installed a thermostatic control (turns on the fan when need). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. _________________ Mark Gardner and family 67 Mesa 77 Ramada

yooper

Marshmallow Roaster

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:46 pm   Post subject:

I had to replace mine and could not find a replacement. I mounted two computer fans on the inside of the front grill. They are quieter than the original and provide just as much air flow. Computer fans are cheap if you wanted to buy a couple and used fans in outdated computers can be found everywhere. My orginal fan had a sensor to turn on the fan and I re-used that sensor. I had to mount it on the heater and that was the most difficult part. I'm sure you would be able to find a sensor that would work somewhere. _________________ 76 Ramada

raider

Can't Back-up Straight

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:32 pm   Post subject: Heater vent

Anyone know of how or where or what I can use to rplace the rusted out heater vent on my Apache. The furnance is a Hydroflame and the rv places around here are not much help. Thanks, raider

This post has been restored from the original Apachepopup forum that was discontinued. Select posts have been recovered and copied to the new forum to preserve their content. 

February 20, 2022 4:38 PM